Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Non-Traditional Christmas Card In Blue & Grey

I love my cricut and this butterfly cut from the Sentimental Cartridge.  I used the BoBunny Paper that I bought last year and didn't have a chance to use up.  I used Stampin' Up Nearly Navy ink, and GinaK Sentiment Stamp and Round Saying from the Holiday Greetings Set.  I used my Cuttlebug to cut & emboss the round and label.  White card base from Hot Off the Press.

Cinspirations Challenge-139-winter-colours
Craft Challenge 130-Unusual Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along with our Winter Colours theme at Creative Inspiraitons! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Shatril, the butterflies make us think of warmer times. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT this week. Good Luck, hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like blue for a winter card - perfect with the butterflies too! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, such pretty butterflies. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.