Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Outlines Ornament Topper


This is an ornament topper that I got from Outlines Rubberstamps, and love to make this ornament.  I use Swarovski Crystals for the dangles.  It is hard to think this thing is made of paper/cardstock.  The stamps have such lovely details, and the embossing of the card stock gives it enough strengthe to allow it to hold the jump rings and  crystals with no problem.  I even impressed myself with the photography.  I was having trouble figuring out how to hold that thing and get a picture of the top to show off the cool details of this stamp.  I was packing up for a move and was working on the crystal which is just the right touch for this ornament.

2 comments:

  1. WOW... i love how you posed this for the picture, very creative thinking!!! With the teardrops hanging.... so elegant and fancy!!!! Thanks for joining the challenge this week.... this one is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MYYYYY this is gorgeous. You have every right to be proud of this creation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.