Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty


The other day I was watching a video by a famous papercrafter who was using this device to pop cards up.  It was made of something that looked a whole lot like the acetate that I save from my packaging.  SOOOO, I wondered if I couldn't make one of these.  Smoke rolled from my ears, sweat poured off my forhead, and you could smell rubber burning; Oh she must be thinking!!  Once the smoke cleared, I had an idea.  I used a 1/2 inch wide by 2 1/2 long piece of acetate, and used my Score Buddy to scored it a 1/2 inch increments.  I made this into a square, with a piece that overlapped, and voila, a pop-up device.  You can go do my instruction blog for the specific details of making one.

Challenges:
Basic Grey Challenge #58-Lost & Found

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.