Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Ballet Dancer-Dance for Yourself


Had lots of fun with this freebie from Outlawz.  I love snow globes, and ballet is just a favorite of mine.  I made the flowers with my Cricut Close to My Heart Art Philosophy and Big Shot Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die.  The border punch is Martha stewart, the leaves are Outlines Rubber Stamps.  The corner decoration is from a really old Cuttlebug set.  Used Spellbiners circles for the sentiment and background.  The butterflies are waste from another Spellbinders die.  Not sure whose paper this is, it was a scrap I found, as is the mulberry paper.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card ! Love those flowers ! Great layout !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous. Love the flowers and the whole design. Beaytiful sentiment, dance for yourself.
    Lovelu greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. The flowers are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.