Followers

Friday, January 20, 2012

I had so much fun with this card, I used my cricut, a new stamp, my computer, my new Studio Acrylic Paints, my new I am Roses neutral rose buds, and a cute, cute stamp from A Day of Daisies.  It has been sooooo cold here, I decided to concentrate on a warmer thought, like spring.  I love this little fairy, and she is so tiny compared to the cherries she is leaning on, that I decided to gound her on a tree branch.  I hope you enjoy.

Challenges:

CR84FN Color Challenge-Colors Light pink, yellow and neutral

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Love the cute image and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!love the flowers and lace.your coloring is great.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card ! Very pretty with the beautiful flowers and the lace looks great with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice artistic work! but do you have something about Gift card printing or not?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.