Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scenic Snow

I am excited that I found a challenge that is all about scenic stamping.  This is a Northwood stamp, but I by far love the Stampscape Stamps, that have been used in abundance on the challenge, much better for development of scene.  I would have linked the Northwood site, but it must be down, as I can't get on it.  I made this for a class, and just love the way it turned out.  It's nice and shiny.

Recipe: Tombow markers, Stardust Holographic Glitter, Flowersoft White Snow, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

I would have used Stampscapes, but they are packed on on their way to my new studio, in my new house.  I can't wait to get settled in and unpacked.

Challenges:

Craft a Scene: Challenge-Anything Goes
Stampavie and more #160-Winter

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Love this card with all the glitter Beautiful! Also enjoyed the simplicity of your previous card. Very Effective !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice scene and I love the snow on your trees. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous scene! Love your layout and the colouring..Well done!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Craft A Scene!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scene!
    Love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.