Followers

Friday, January 20, 2012

Walking, well Rolling, in a Winter Wonderland

I just had a blast creating this, after I got the Imagine Calibrated properly.  Calibration is really a frustrating experience for me, especially when I forget the you don't go to a higher number to increase when you are in the negative numbers.  Yes! I did that, and could not for the life of me figure out why it kepts getting worse instead of better.  Reread the directions multiple times.  Decided to take a nap, and after the nap it dawned on me what was going on, and we fixed it, as you can see. LOL  I just love these snowmen, and have used them a lot.  This whole design is from the Snow Angel Cricut Imagine Cartridge, including the card background.  Hope you enjoy.

Challenges:

Fantabulous Cruicut Challenge #4 Snow Fun


1 comment:

  1. very cute.love the images.i dont use my i as much because of the claibration.glad you got the calibration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.