Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Kitty's Catastrophic Ride

I just could not resist this stamp.  She is such a hoot.  I used a Kitty type variation of a quote about catastrophe on the road, and attributed it to Kitty Katastrophe, which is the name of the stamp.  I used some downloaded paper from ScrapBooks Etc. which are free, but just was what the doctor ordered for this card, and the challenges I have in mind for her.  I used Copics to color her, and the rest is digital work from Photoshop.

Challenges for Kitty

Simon Says Strips and Spots 
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #151 Inspiration
Crop Stop Challenge 53-You can "Quote me on that"
Basic Grey Challenge #60 Something New 

6 comments:

  1. How cute! Fab coloring on the stamped image and I love the dp's. I'm really becoming a fan of digi paper. Thanks for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges. Hugs Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funky image, so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing project! fab coloring! Thanks for joining CropStop's “Go Quote It” Challenge!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute and fun! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Quote Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I love your use of copics....amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.