Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Love Ted

I went to my favorite store The Scrapper's Place in Findlay, Ohio today.  She had ALL her stamps for 25% off, and I found this guy there.  Then I remembered the Penny Black Birthday Challenge, and had to do him up in a Birthday Card.  He is perfect for my Nephew.  I also used saturated coloring for this, to use in the Copic Creations Saturated Color Challenge.  I found this to be a very interesting lesson, and it really explains a lot about my color choices, I'm definitely a saturated color lover.  I love Deep Dark Colors, the more vibrant the better.  Sometimes I get them so vibrant that I have to cut the color with distress inks because I don't think others particularly care for that.  I see so many pastels in all these challenges, and I'm grateful that they chose a saturated subject for this one.


Challenges I would like to join.



6 comments:

  1. Oh my, your card is very sweet Lynne and beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More this month, good luck and have a lovely Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The teddy is sooooo cute :) Thanks for playing at ICS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright colours Lynne, especially the pretty blue shade of his trousers. I love the die cut you have used round your birthday sentiment too.
    Thank you for joining us this month at Penny Black and More. Good luck in our prize draw and we hope you will join us again soon.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, he's sweet! Thank you for sharing with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for our Something Old/Something New challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Thank you for playing at ICS xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.