Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Favorite Christmas Greeting




This is one of my favorite Christmas greetings.  I love to use this on cards for my friends, as most of them are tea lovers.  I got this lovely little girl stamp as a freebie at Digi My World, and immediately saw the possibilities for this Digi, and my favorite Christmas greeting.  I unfortunately ran out of my good express it paper, and can't get any for a few days;( so the copic looks a little more streaky than I like it on the cheaper paper.  However, it is still a great card.


Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet sentiment and beautiful Christmas colors in use!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Merry Christmas Challenge!

    Kathleen – Guest Designer
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea - this is SO adorable. Thanks for joining the Merry Christmas Challenge at Penny's. We are SO glad to have you playing along with us, and hope you will continue to enter our challenges. I love seeing your cute projects.
    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member

    P.S. I would LOVE to have you as a follower on my blog. If you like, please stop by and take a look and become a follower, and I would be happy to also follow you. I really hope to see you soon, and thanks again for participating!
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:36:00 PM

    Gorgeous! thank you for playing at Cutie Pie Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.