Followers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Zorana the Dancing Gypsy

I just fell in love with this stamp from Saturated Canary Digi's. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with her. I found this paper at The Paper Shelter, and decided that if fit with my thoughts for the girl. I just got some new shinys from Lindy Stamp Gang, and love that stuff. No end of things I'm likely to do with that. I also FINALLY got my Cheery Lynn big die to work, and used the inside of the die for the sentiment star. I hope you like it.

I also tend to take my pictures with varied lighting.  I usually like the cooler colors that I get without a flash or flood light.  I also take some with a regular incandesent bulb, as this will impart a warmer yellow tone to a photo, or any object that you photograph that way.  I usually don't waste to many clicks and time on the incandecent, but in this case, it looked funny in the cool light.  Must just be because she's a hot chick.

Challenges I hope to join:

Stampavie and more Challenge #159 Hearts

Hugz

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to let you know about a give-away on my blog that goes through December 28. I hope you will stop by.

    Also, there is a great blog called Word Art Wednesday at: wordartwednesday.blogspot.com and I would LOVE to have you play along there. You do an amazing job, and we need people just like YOU to join us.

    Thanks.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.