Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank You Santa Baby

I just love how this turned out.  I used the Basic Grey Figgy Pudding papers, Elizabeth Bell's Letter to Santa Digi.  I also used Spellbinders Dies and May Arts Flowers colored with Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst spray, even stuck in a McGill Leaf.  The spray of pearls is from Hobby Lobby Bridal.  I got to use my new Ephiphany button maker.  I used scallop die from MFT I think, but the packaging is long gone.  I colored the girl with Copic Markers.

I hope you enjoy it.

Challenges I hope to join:

Elizabeth Bell Blog Challenge-Tic Tac Toe
Elizabeth Bell Change to win with DigiBells
Shabby Tea Room Challenge-#94 A Colorful Shappy New Year
Simon Says Stamp-12-28-11 Challenge Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, and I love the spray of pearls that you added, perfect! I am now following you and would love to have another challenge junkie to follow me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card! Love that adorable image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Happy New Year!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shatril~~This is so beautiful!!! Love the cutely colored image!!! Soo soo prettily embellished!! Thanks so much for joining in The Digi Bells Blog and EBWorld callenge :D
    Good luck my friend :)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:53:00 PM

    Very pretty! This has to be one of my favourite images,Your card is just lovely!Thanks so much for joining in at EB World this time
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! I love the lovely image and the gorgeous scalloped die cut around it.
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute card!!!!!! Beautiful work of art!!
    Thanks for sharing your creativeness with us at the EBWCB this month!
    hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and adorable card.

    Thanks for join us at EBWorld challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card.
    Thanks for joining us at Elisabeth Bells World Challenge.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Elisabeth Bells World Challenge.

    Hugs from germany

    Sebrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card!!

    Thank you for joining us over at The Elisabeth Bell World Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog last month.

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.