Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

There's Snowone Like You

I bought one of the first Cricut Imagines to come off the line.  I had huge trouble getting this thing to work, and even told Provocraft I wished they had it back.  I put it up for months, and just used my Expression.  My patience had worn so thin, that I was sure that I just couldn't handle anymore fiddling with the bloody thing.  I even considered using it for a boat anchor, as it is heavy enough for that.  Then the Snow Angel Imagine cartridge came out, and I decided that it was time to make this thing work.  Right here is a direct result of the hours of agony that Provocraft and I put into making this thing work.  I hasn't fully become operable with the Gypsy or Craftroom, but it is working well enough for me to make this lovely card using the Snow Angel Cartridge and Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper.  I just love the buckle fold card with the lock being made from a Hot off the Press Clear stamp and spellbinders nestabilities dies. 

I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed finally making something with the Imagine.

Challenges:

Paper Lovin' Gals Challenge 10

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Love the colour and the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes perserverence pays off. Lovely card, I'm sure that you will master your machine in time and wonder what all the fuss was about! (fingers crossed)

    Thanks for shaing your creation with us.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Paper Lovin' Gals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Eskimo Kisses paper!!! This snowman is adorable, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the imagine you'd think they would of returned it for you with all those troubles. Thanks for giving it a go and joining us at Paper Lovin' Gals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little snowman, and I love the green glittery backing to the sentiment. Thanks for joining in this week's challenge at Paper Lovin' Gals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I would say that your Imagine gave you some great results! such a cute card and Ilove the glittery green behind the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Lovin' Gals! So glad you fond us!!
    Michele F.
    PLG DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, wonderful, and down right fabulous!!!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Lovin' Gals.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please stop by again soon.